What Are Cookies
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by websites that you visit.
- They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- essential cookies - these cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features;
- performance cookies - our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website, to help us improve the website's performance;
- functional cookies - these cookies enable us to enhance and personalize your experience on our website;
- advertising cookies - these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
- You can remove or disable cookies on your device or browser settings, however, this may affect your ability to use some of the services provided on our website.